Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Why Another Blog???

So, I decided to start this new blog. You may be semi-familiar with me from my other blog, and you can keep reading that one as well if you want... BUT, that one is really for my family to be updated on the goings-on in my life... It's not really what is on my mind, or how I truly feel about certain things. That is what THIS blog will now be used for.

I want to be able to speak my mind with as many or as few curse words as I feel necessary at that moment, and not have to hear about it later from various family members. If I know you IRL, and you think I may be talking about you in something I may post on here... you may be right. You can talk to me about it if you want, but you should realize that this blog here is MY territory. I can speak my mind when I want about whatever I want.

Thank you very much! :-D

No comments: